Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default TSA now searching parked cars at airports - so how is the "rightto bear arms" helping you now?

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 9:26:11 AM UTC-7, Nicodimus wrote:
Captain Oveur "I Luv"@the TSA.gov wrote in news:ks8mpb$rqt$1

@speranza.aioe.org:

Eventually, the TSA will come and search your home the day before your

flight - it's for your own safety!

Such is life and times in a degenerating country.

Welcome to Amerika.

The so-called "right to bear arms" isn't going to do us any good if/when Big Brother decides to take even more of our (hah) "freedoms" away.

Sure, a gun might help you deter a burglar or rapist -- or it might kill your curious 2-year-old if you leave it under your pillow (recent case) -- or spouses/partners might kill each other in a domestic dispute.

But your gun will be little help against armed SWAT teams, tanks, choppers, etc.

This opinion is from a person who has the LEAST to fear from Big Brother. But we are all in this together. We need to look out for each other. We need to use our political power to keep Big Brother from wrecking the structure bequeathed to us by the Founders. A structure so wonderful that oppressed people all over the world have tried to emulate it -- with mixed success.

Even -- or especially -- Ho Chi Minh. A Vietnamese NATIONALIST, rather than a committed Communist, in early days he so admired the US Constitution that he modeled the constitution of Vietnam on ours. He repeated asked the US to be his ally against China, which we feared and he feared -- with good reason! China had occupied Vietnam for 1000 years.

The US State Department (the striped-pants set of the 40's & 50's) simply disregarded these letters from another head of state. So what could Ho do? After finally getting rid of the French colonials, and failing to get friendship from the U.S., where is he going to turn for help? You got it!