brad

Default OT-Carter Products celebrates 75 years serving the woodworking industry

" said in response to my post which encouraged the
OP to keep posting:

wrote in message . ..
Your thrust brings to mind the Packard Motorcar slogan "Ask the man
that owns one".

On 17 Jun 2004 08:22:51 -0700, (brad) wrote:

Please do stick around and continue to contribute whenever you feel it
appropriate. We all benefit from having reps of manufacturers and
retailers participate, and from a manufacturer's perspective it's hard
to imagine a better source of information from its consumers.

To which I respond: Sorry, I've never purchased any Carter Products.
Certainly would have disclosed that if I had.