Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Elson Jon Elson is offline

Default Allen-Bradley 7320 control for sale

sell it on ebay

On 2013-07-16, Jon Elson wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:

Let me ask around. Got a few clients with old AB controls on their
mills. I think that came standard on Kondias for a few years didnt
they?

Thanks! The 7320 is a pretty ancient control, from about 1978.
Not compatible with the 8500. I'd like to see these boards
(and there are a LOT of them) get some use rather than be scrapped.

I checked completed sales and they mostly show no sale at $15
- 30. Not worth the trouble to keep a bunch of such listings up
if nobody is buying. These are now about 35 years old. Very
few custom parts in them other than PROMS and a troublesome
keyboard encoder chip, so there is a pretty good chance of
keeping them running, if you really wanted to. But, then,
I had 3 significant breakdowns in 9 months of light use of
mine, and when the original EMC came along, I was happy to
move on! So, I may be way too late. the broker-vultures
still have Google clogged with their listings starting at
$300 a board, though.

Jon