Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Generator "cross over" switch installation costs

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:47:09 -0500, Moe DeLoughan
wrote:

If I were a small gas station owner, I'd ask the local gov't to factor
supplying the station with a generator into its disaster planning.
Either permanently install it on site or have a plan in place to
position one asap after a disaster/power outage.
It's for the public good, so frankly, the public should shoulder at
least some of the cost.

Right. give me a call as soon as you get the approval. On paper you
are right, in reality, not going to happen.