Jim

Default Making a hardwood curved stage

think I should do it parallel with the wall (e.g. long direction) or
diagonal? I think straight out from wall wouldnt look good...if I do it long
direction, the last board will be a sliver at the peak of the stage/radius.

--
Jim
"default" wrote in message

I dont think I am understood correctly.

I just want to cover the surface of this stage....it is like a riser

.....one
step up from the floor. it comes out from the wall and has a constant

curve
(matching soffit above at ceiling). Horizontal floor surface on this

stage.
The front edge is curved at a constant radius. I am thinking I just use
hardwood flooring and trim the strips off at my radius and wrap it with

thin hardwood molding.

Just nail planking on top of it so that it overhangs by an inch or more,

and
then
trim it off to fit with a router bit.