Posted to sci.electronics.repair
dave dave is offline

Default HDTV

On 07/16/2013 06:45 AM, mike wrote:
On 7/16/2013 6:07 AM, dave wrote:

As in just throw up our arms and say "OK"? Not likely. The people who
don't mind being spied on are traitors and cowards. They have no right
to surrender our Bill of Rights to the Corporation.

TRAITORS???
How did you come up with that leap??

People who don't do things that are illegal, immoral, antisocial...
Are not as bothered by it as you are.

Don't like it? Vote for someone who will change it.
Life is not nearly as black-and-white as you seem to wish.

Voting doesn't work. The candidate that spends the most wins 3 out of 4
times. Legislators are in the back pockets of businesses that sell stuff
to the government. The courts see nothing wrong with this.

This country was built by antisocial little brothers.