Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mike[_22_] mike[_22_] is offline

Default HDTV

On 7/16/2013 6:07 AM, dave wrote:
On 07/16/2013 04:02 AM, mike wrote:
On 7/16/2013 2:12 AM, Leif Neland wrote:
dave har bragt dette til verden:
On 07/15/2013 04:29 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per dave:

Nobody around you has DiSH or DTV?

Audio-visual Luddite that I am, when I think "cable" it includes
all of
the above.

Unless the cable guy has looked in back yards and such I don't see how
he'd know.

Perhaps they have a deal with NSA?
The cable company provides NSA with access to your internet usage, and
NSA gives the cable company surveillance photos to scout for sattelite
dishes?

I find all this amusing...
Didn't anybody else read "1984"?
Big brother IS watching you.
Get over it.

As in just throw up our arms and say "OK"? Not likely. The people who
don't mind being spied on are traitors and cowards. They have no right
to surrender our Bill of Rights to the Corporation.

TRAITORS???
How did you come up with that leap??

People who don't do things that are illegal, immoral, antisocial...
Are not as bothered by it as you are.

Don't like it? Vote for someone who will change it.
Life is not nearly as black-and-white as you seem to wish.