Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Roundup

On 16/07/13 14:45, David wrote:
On 15/07/2013 13:55, wrote:
Has anyone else noticed this stuff is isn't a patch on what it used
to be? I reckon the formula's been got-at and substantially weakened.
It's lost most of its effectiveness. Is there a new frontrunner in
the weedkiller market, 'cos Roundup today is %&*(*($_! hopeless.

I bought this: (beware line wrap)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008EQV3M...3p_M3T1_ dp_1

and added 110 ml to five litres of water and sprayed it. After two
days, slight wilting was observable, and two weeks later, everything I
had sprayed was completely brown and flattened.

that's pretty much how roundup works.

It may have had an effect on the mosses too, but I cannot be totally
sure of that.

I just wish it had a residual effect.

It is sold largely because it does not. It breaks down very quickly

For long lasting sterility use pathclear.

David

I agree, Pathclear is very good, it's also bleeding expensive.

David