Posted to sci.electronics.repair
dave dave is offline

Default HDTV

On 07/16/2013 04:02 AM, mike wrote:
On 7/16/2013 2:12 AM, Leif Neland wrote:
dave har bragt dette til verden:
On 07/15/2013 04:29 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per dave:

Nobody around you has DiSH or DTV?

Audio-visual Luddite that I am, when I think "cable" it includes all of
the above.

Unless the cable guy has looked in back yards and such I don't see how
he'd know.

Perhaps they have a deal with NSA?
The cable company provides NSA with access to your internet usage, and
NSA gives the cable company surveillance photos to scout for sattelite
dishes?

I find all this amusing...
Didn't anybody else read "1984"?
Big brother IS watching you.
Get over it.

As in just throw up our arms and say "OK"? Not likely. The people who
don't mind being spied on are traitors and cowards. They have no right
to surrender our Bill of Rights to the Corporation.