Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Generator "cross over" switch installation costs

With all the electronic equipment, I'm guessing that most stations would be leery of generator power. Unless perhaps it was a hard wired, built in Generac. I think it would be wise to have a mechanical old style pump or two on the islands, for hurricanes. Just spin the dials, and charge a nice round five bucks a galon, cash only, until the fuel runs out.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"TomR" wrote in message ...

Here is a link to the interlock plate so you can see how simple it is.
Almost anyone can install them.

http://www.interlockkit.com/

Thanks. I don't know what the typical gas station electric service setup
would be -- meaning how many amps, whether single phase or 3-phase, etc.