Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Allen-Bradley 7320 control for sale

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 23:46:48 -0500, Jon Elson
wrote:

Anybody need parts for an Allen-Bradley 7320
CNC control? I have a complete 7320 that worked
fine last time I powered it up (which was a while
ago). I have the I/O boards, CPU boards, diagnostic
tapes, manuals, power supply, etc. I have the monitor,
keyboard, control panel, etc. too.

Jon

Let me ask around. Got a few clients with old AB controls on their
mills. I think that came standard on Kondias for a few years didnt
they?

Gunner

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of