Jim Akins

Default Inca bandsaw pulley needed

George, actually the 340 was offered with belt drive as an option; this
makes sense as it is easy to change speeds or go to a larger motor. the
direct drive unit used a special motor that mounted to the saw frame, seems
to me that it would be hard to find a replacement motor. Strange as it
sounds they also had an option that used a drill motor?? At any rate I have
a manual that I can copy for you, it also has parts list. If necessary I can
measure the pulleys on my saw for you. 15mm is .590 so you could easily
adapt a pulley for a 1/2 " shaft. The Inca 340 is considered by many to be
the best small bandsaw made, it is well constructed and designed, you can
even resaw with it. e-mail me if I can help you with it. Jim A.