Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default (OT) Never miss an opportunity make a racist comment

In article ,
Gordon Shumway wrote:

On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 21:25:10 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

What's the other group that riots and storms, and is
treated like royalty? Even demands their own legal courts!

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

If you mean the mooslums, they do that without a verdict to use as an
excuse. They're in a big hurry to meet those 72 Virginians. I still
haven't figured out that part.

I'd have to agree. I always thought that the REAL incentive would be 72
$5000-a-night Vegas hookers.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe