Posted to alt.home.repair
Dovile (Chicago) Dovile (Chicago) is offline

Default What IS quality bamboo flooring?

I have pergo flooring in my living room, and I really don't like the fake,
almost "plastic" feel of it and the slipperiness of it. I love how dark
bamboo flooring looks and also appreciate the fact that it's eco
frienfly/renewable source. But I would like to find out WHAT EXACTLY IS a
good quality bamboo wood? And what's the price per SF?

Keith, you've mentioned that you paid $2500 for your bamboo floor
installation - did that include the bamboo wood AND the labor? If so, I
would really like to have your people's contact info!

Thank you so much for any advice.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...ng-755602-.htm