Rumpty

Default Inca bandsaw pulley needed

Garrett Wade will no longer import them. There was a west coast importer in
LA - don't know if they are still importing.

Ah, that's good news they are still alive, I knew GW stopped importing, I
guess GW needed more floor space to stock kitchen and yuppie ware.

Inca itself apparently moved operations to France

Now that sucks, I used to work for a French company.......

--

Rumpty

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
"Rumpty" wrote in