Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default greenhouse fan motors

"dpb" wrote in message
On 7/11/2013 4:54 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
dpb" wrote
OK, let's recast what I was driving at...you're saying there's no
fan curve/as-shipped design point for which it's possible the OP
has done something to his ducting or louvers or the like that can
result in raising motor load above design so he shouldn't/needn't
consider that as a possible root cause/factor?

... I posted only the free-flow and fully blocked
readings for a small impedance-protected motor that doesn't
represent
the loading curve of a larger one.

So then why are you hounding me over suggesting a possible area for
the OP who's looking into motor problems w/ sizable vent fans in a
greenhouse?

Hounding you???
jsw