brad

Default OT-Carter Products celebrates 75 years serving the woodworking industry

Lee,

Please do stick around and continue to contribute whenever you feel it
appropriate. We all benefit from having reps of manufacturers and
retailers participate, and from a manufacturer's perspective it's hard
to imagine a better source of information from its consumers.

I personally don't even feel that it's inappropriate for you to offer
opinions and/or facts which you feel make your company's products
superior. As long as you identify your connection to the company so
that everyone understands where/who it is coming from, I see no
problem...

Not everyone will agree (that NEVER happens here), but that is just a
part of Usenet. I'm interested in Carter Products products (!) and
would welcome your input and participation.

Brad

Carter wrote in message servers.com...
Please excuse the extremely long post but I felt a response was
necessary.
(large snip)
Lee

Director of Media Services
Carter Products Company

Bob wrote:

Hopefully (but I doubt it) the gentleman will read your posts and take it to
heart.

Bob S.