Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] repairs@workshop.com is offline

Default machine oil smell from refrigerator

On Tue, 2 Jul 2013 20:53:04 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I feel a little guilty asking again about machine oil smell from appliances. Well, here goes.

You're the same idiot who complained about an oil smell from fans in
recent posts. I suggest you stop using all electrical appliances, move
to a natural cave, at least 100 miles from civilization, and concentrate
your sensitive nostrils on smelling fecal droppings from raccoons,
possums, rats, mice, birds, and other creatures.