J T

Default OT-Carter Products celebrates 75 years serving the woodworking...

Tue, Jun 15, 2004, 6:56pm (EDT-3)
(Mike=A0at=A0American=A0Sycamore) says:
snip I invite you to take a look at my website as well.
www.americansycamoreretreat.com

Aaaarrrrgggghhh. Didn't intentionally leave you out of my response
Mike. But, it's late and all I could think of was Robin's name. I know
you and a number of others contribute to the group too. I don't know of
anyone who has a problem with any of you. Hmm, that didn't come out
exactly like I meant it. Anyway, everybody knows you guys are
associated with businesses, and I don't know of anybody that has a
problem with it. Still lame, but better. I think I need a cup of
coffee.

JOAT
Use your brain - it's the small things that count.
- Bazooka Joe