Nate Perkins

Default OT-Carter Products celebrates 75 years serving the woodworking industry

jo4hn wrote:
I personally have no problem with your original post, in fact I thought
it rather well done. wRECkers can be a cantankerous bunch of old farts
and fartettes, but with a few exceptions, we are fair and will slather
friend and foe alike with kudos and derision. Stick around. If you see
a question that one of your products can solve, have at it. If it's
great, you will hear about it. If it sucks, well ...

Yeah, I agree exactly. Plenty of others have advertised their
services here. I don't see any problem with it as long as its related
to woodworking and it isn't repetitive.

Besides, this OT post is no worse than a dozen other OT threads that
are going on here (arguably better than most of them).