Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

Default Ping Mike and or Nailshooter In San Antonio

On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 08:50:08 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

On 6/30/2013 5:50 PM, Roy wrote:

Try these folks up in Huntsville.
http://www.mgsawmill.com/

On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:49:00 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

I am looking for enough good mesquite to build a dining room table. Do
any of you know or have a suggestion as to where to get some in the SA
area? If coming from Houston I have no problem with going a bit further
if necessary.

Well Roy, I did in fact contact M&G and indeed they do have the size
wood that I am looking for. Mike did not go much past that so I guess
I'll have to plan a day trip to see what he has. Thanks for the reminder.

You are much more than welcome. Glad I could contribute a little something as
way of payback for all I've picked up from you over the years.