Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default O/T: GUN CONFISCATION IN CANADA! (fixed broken link)

Hendrik, if this is really you, welcome to the group.

I have not seen you here much before this argument? / Discussion? Street
fight? I just went to your website.

Excellent work.

As far as political stuff.... lets keep it ww..

You are far too good a woodworker to lose you.

Please post ww stuff.

As far as the politics goes, we all post here from time to time our
rants... most of us take some heat for it... So feel free to ignore my
keep it WW... but still stay and post some WW stuff.

For those of you that didn't see his ww stuff...

http://passionforwood.com/woodworking/

or http://passionforwood.com in which he also has a food site..

--
Jeff