Default Inca bandsaw pulley needed

On 16 Jun 2004 13:38:18 -0700, (George) wrote:

Gentlemen,
I was recently given a small Inca bandsaw. I'd say its about a 10.5"
saw. It has no pulley on the shaft. It is a 15mm shaft, for which I
can find no pulleys. Any ideas on where to get a pulley for this
thing? A manual would be nice too, as long as I'm foraging. There is
no model number on the saw, that I can find. Maybe it was a sticker
that fell off years ago. Please copy the email below on any
Geroge

look in your local yellow pages under bearings and power transmission.
these kind of folks also deal in industrial drive chain. they will
carry pullies without a hole. they may offer the boring service, or
you may need to take it to a machine shop. it won't be expensive.