Posted to alt.home.repair
Pointer Pointer is offline

Default Where was I when paint doubled in price

On 7/6/2013 12:59 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 06 Jul 2013 12:25:23 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Soon, we will be paying for paint can and paint leftovers being
properly disposed of. You will pay it up front with the paint
purchase. Last price I hears was 50¢ a gallon.

Our trash folks are picky about paint cans. The cans have to opened
and dried solid (almost) before the will take them. There is a local
recycle place where paint can be taken. I think the city mixes some
together for colors to cover graffiti.

So in my bill I already pay for can and paint disposal, but not
itemized

And check your "gallon" carefully and you might find it is not a gallon
anymore!!! As is the case with ice cream, pound cans of tomatoes, etc.