Posted to rec.woodworking
Hendrik Varju Hendrik Varju is offline

Default O/T: GUN CONFISCATION IN CANADA! (fixed broken link)

On 7/5/2013 10:2 4AM, Tom Veatch wrote:

Does your Mommy know you are playing with her computer?
You might get sent to bed without your supper when she finds out.

You sir are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth
into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
abandoned by the puke-drooling giggling beasts that sired you and then
killed themselves in regret for what they had done.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important
statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What
fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted
tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat,
spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the snake to bite?

__

With guns, we are citizens - Without them, we are subjects...