Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default OT how to get a "business credit history"

On 7/5/2013 6:01 PM, dpb wrote:

Perhaps the better solution is to retain a personal card that is only
used for business--don't know if comes to audit what IRS will do about
questioning such expenses; never had to deal with that side of a
potential "gotcha'!". I suppose I'd just sick the CPA on it and let him
sort it out...

The bad part of that is that if something were to happen to the business
the credit card debt would still be personal even though purchases were
for the purpose of the business...

Was just thinking of that when somebody called in to Dave Ramsey in the
last couple of minutes before the local summer-league baseball game
pregame broadcast w/ a mother in precisely that predicament...how
coincidental is that????