Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Ping Leon - Sawstop problem?

On 7/5/2013 1:00 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 7/5/2013 11:47 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
woodchucker wrote:
On 7/5/2013 10:49 AM, wrote:

No. It's a valid concern raised by the owner in the video and one
that would require more data before a conclusion of "(probably)
isn't" could be reached.
Brian have you taken your medication lately?

Holy cow Jeff - did you see something in Brian's reply that I missed?
Not
that it would be such a far fetched notion, since I can miss more
these days
than I catch... but I don't see anything in Brian's reply to warrant
yours.

Just that he is being very aggressive compared to his normal nice guy
approach, either the lack of job, or depression is setting in...

or both.. I've been out of work for 6 months at a time, I know how it
screws with your head.

Being a Chemist, Brian is experiencing a major off shoring... Like many
other jobs... it may be playing a part in his crankiness

Do you moon light as a psychological analyst?