Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Ping Leon - Sawstop problem?

On 7/5/2013 9:39 AM, dpb wrote:
On 7/5/2013 9:17 AM, wrote:

I still think it's reason for concern. The sideways forces exerted
during cove cutting might cause problems.?

Only place I can think of it would seem potential a problem and there I
still wouldn't expect it to be an actual issue that one would ever
notice it.

Looks to me like going out of way to try to find a problem that
(probably) isn't...

--

I kind'a agree, another one of those areas, like discoloration in the
table top is probably not going to affect performance. He is probably