Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default OT how to get a "business credit history"

On 7/5/2013 10:51 AM, David R. Birch wrote:

One month a year, I pay slightly less than the balance so some carries
over to the next month. VISA gets a pittance in interest and doesn't
increase my fees because they aren't making anything off me. It hasn't
affected my credit rating.

I've never done that (pay interest, even a pittance, by deliberately
underpaying a total due that is) and have never had any charges/fees
increased owing to not paying interest (altho none of the cards other
than the AmEx have any annual fees, anyway, and there's very little
reason to have one that does--I've kept the AmEx solely because it
accumulates frequent flier miles at a fast enough clip that it has
effectively paid the annual fee through using them).