Posted to alt.home.repair
jeff_wisnia[_5_] jeff_wisnia[_5_] is offline

Default Multi-meter

Pointer wrote:
My ancient multi meter bought the farm. Any recommendations for a
decent replacement. Bought a cheapie at Harbor Freight last year while
out of town and that had a faulty connection and blew on first use.

I'd cry like a baby if the Simpson 260 I've owned for over 50 years gave
up one me.

I treat it like a baby and religiously return the selector switch to the
1000 volt setting when I'm done using it.

But, I see there are lots of them on eBay for prices around $50. Chances
are they are probably in good shape.

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)