Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] brian@garagewoodworks.com is offline

Default Ping Leon - Sawstop problem?

On Friday, July 5, 2013 11:47:40 AM UTC-4, Mike Marlow wrote:
woodchucker wrote:

On 7/5/2013 10:49 AM, wrote:

No. It's a valid concern raised by the owner in the video and one

that would require more data before a conclusion of "(probably)

isn't" could be reached.

Brian have you taken your medication lately?

Holy cow Jeff - did you see something in Brian's reply that I missed? Not

that it would be such a far fetched notion, since I can miss more these days

than I catch... but I don't see anything in Brian's reply to warrant yours.

Obviously a case of psychological projection.

--

-Mike-