Posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y

Default DIY car spray paint? not available from dealer or Halfords

In article ,
Lobster wrote:
Problem is availability of the paint. It's "Pasodoble Red" (code 111/A),
and not available as anything other than a touch-up set either through
the local Fiat dealership or Halfords etc, which ****es me off as I'd
assumed with it not being a metallic paint, I'd have had no particular
problem DIY-ing with an aerosol can, as I used to do 20-30 years ago to
reasonable effect.

Some Halfords have a mix to order paint service. They should be able to
supply any colour not in their standard range - they could for my BMW.

--
*Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.