Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Ping Leon - Sawstop problem?

On 7/5/2013 9:49 AM, wrote:
On Friday, July 5, 2013 10:39:24 AM UTC-4, dpb wrote:

Looks to me like going out of way to try to find a problem that
(probably) isn't...

No. It's a valid concern raised by the owner in the video and one
that would require more data before a conclusion of "(probably)
isn't" could be reached.

I'd contend it's not a problem until the owner can show a real effect in
normal usage (which hasn't done and afaik no other SS owner has raised
it as an operational fault--certainly if it were a fundamental design
flaw there are enough of them out there and have been for long enough it
would have surfaced if so).

"No harm, no foul..."

==