Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Ping Leon - Sawstop problem?

On 7/5/2013 10:49 AM, wrote:
On Friday, July 5, 2013 10:39:24 AM UTC-4, dpb wrote:
On 7/5/2013 9:17 AM,

I still think it's reason for concern. The sideways forces exerted

during cove cutting might cause problems.?

Only place I can think of it would seem potential a problem and there I

still wouldn't expect it to be an actual issue that one would ever

notice it.

Looks to me like going out of way to try to find a problem that

(probably) isn't...

No. It's a valid concern raised by the owner in the video and one that would require more data before a conclusion of "(probably) isn't" could be reached.

--

Brian have you taken your medication lately?

--
Jeff