Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default HF lets me done

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
On 7/4/2013 5:59 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You blew off an entire company because of
one bad tool?

Yes and no. I certainly blew off their angle grinders and other electric
hand tools. There's some other stuff that I will likely continue to buy
there.

I buy red shop rags there.

Did you take it back for free replacement?

No! I wouldn't want another one! (Even if I had kept the receipt.) And
$12.99 isn't worth an hour's driving for a refund.

It wasn't that this one had a defect. The defect was in the _design_.
That's really what I'm unhappy about - the design quality.

Is your reaction a bit excess for the situation?

Maybe. Maybe also that I feel betrayed - I've been a believer and
promoter for so long. A "How could they do this to me?" kind of thing.