Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default OT how to get a "business credit history"

On Thu, 04 Jul 2013 17:46:49 -0500, the renowned Tim Wescott
wrote:

I had the same problem the last time I bought a car. I had the money in
my checking account, but they wanted me to get a loan -- through them, of
course.

I finally had to look the guy in the eye and say, pleasantly, "if you
really don't want to sell to me today, I'll take my business somewhere
else".

They took my check, and sold me the car.

They make a bit of money from the loan- it's better to negotiate the
price before you discuss terms.

I've only ever paid by check for cars.. like y'all weirdos.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany