Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT how to get a "business credit history"

On Thu, 04 Jul 2013 16:36:51 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

I am loath to borrow money, but maybe I can borrow some small amount
for a few months just to establish some credit history? what is the
easiest way to acquire a credit history?

Thanks

HA, I haven't borrowed a nickel for 20 years. if you find out, let me
know. This is way less of an issue than it used to be, most places
just want your CC card number now. But, if you go to a new vendor with
a large order, expect resistance. I'm sure you have more trouble with
this because of our respective locations.

I bought a pickup and had cash, they almost wouldn't sell it, had to
take a loan out for 30 days. I changed banks a few years ago (dropped
Wells Fargo) and they almost didn't want me - no loan income.

Karl

If they wouldnt sell it to you and you had the cash...a quick lawsuit
against them would get you your truck for free.

Seriously.

Gunner

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of