Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default O/T: GUN CONFISCATION IN CANADA! (fixed broken link)

On Thu, 4 Jul 2013 06:10:48 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
It sees that is true in the metro areas, or maybe in the eastern part of the
country, but is it the same in the remote regions?

Of course not. Between farmers, hunters, hobbyists and especially
aboriginals, there's plenty who subscribe to the gun culture. However,
I dare say that country wide, those groups very outnumbered.

According to current stats, the amount of guns has increased while the
number of gun owners has dropped. That suggests to me that an
increasing population don't feel that gun ownership is necessary.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/01...r-owners-rcmp/