Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Apprentice wages

On Thursday 04 July 2013 08:41 Adrian wrote in uk.d-i-y:

On Thu, 04 Jul 2013 08:27:30 +0100, Tim Watts wrote:

Perhaps you can help me here Bob (my dept has no undergrads so I don't
have any contact with this side of things)

1) Fees are paid by student loan with fairly easy repayment terms - I'm
pretty clear about this part;

2) How does cost of living/rent work?

The student pays it out of 1, plus whatever they earn in a part time job
or three. Unless they've ****ed their loan up the wall, and can't be arsed
to work, in which case it comes down to the parents.

A bit like real life, really, but for the fact that the loan has to be
paid back out of their future earnings.

Ok - I did not know that the student loan covered any except fees.

Reading this on the web? See: