Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Apprentice wages

On Wednesday 03 July 2013 22:14 Fredxx wrote in uk.d-i-y:

No they're not!!

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/n.../How-students-

charged-9-000-tuition-fees-courses-really-cost-just-6-000-run.html

I have also read that the contact time between university and students
is alarmingly few hours and so real tuition fees per hour are
astronomical.

UK Universities do not represent good value for money for students!

When I was at York Uni in 1986, we have 90 odd UG's per year and tutorial
groups of about 6. there were regular supervisor (overall tutor) meetings
too.

It's one of the reasons I chose York, over say, Southampton who really did
not seem to have their act together at the time.

Reading this on the web? See: