Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Extreme precision in figuring out experience

On 2013-07-03, anorton wrote:

[ ... ]

It is probably no coincidence those are the numbers of cm per inch and
liters per gallon.

If he thinks this is a very clever thing to put on a resume, I personlly
would probably find him annoying to work with.

I agree with you. He stopped by today and I thought that he was
outright crazed. He could not stop dancing while interviewing.

That (repetitive motions) sounds like someone with some form of
Autism -- likely Aperger's syndrome, which could make him very good at
detail work, but terrible with human interface situations. So -- if you
hire him (or someone like him), keep him away from the public -- both as
a favor to him and to the public.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564