Posted to rec.woodworking
Eric[_15_] Eric[_15_] is offline

Default GUN CONFISCATION IN CANADA! (fixed broken link)

"PHT" wrote in message ...

Funny, I didn't think breaking the door in was such a good idea. I also
don't think removing the firearms was good either, these people went in
and treated this like a warranted search..

We must start protecting our rights. The useless goverments have used
fear to gain more power.

That's what we need to fear.

Agree with you there. Look at the fear government promoted at the
US airports. There is people that believe the airplane they are
getting on would blow up every time if wasn't for the so called airport
security.

Paul T.

-----

European airports don't seem to have a care in the world! Amsterdam has no
Xrays or lineups. We just know how to give Americans a good time.

BOO!