Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hi, I need to find countersunk 9/16 UNC bolts

"Safeman" wrote in
message roups.com...

I need to source 90 of 9/16 UNC flush headed countersunk

bolts/screws
overall length 2" and 10 of the same but overall length

2.5"
It doesn't matter what type of drive they have and preferrably

threaded
the whole way, I could live with 1/2" unthreaded shank. Any more
than that I guess would be acceptable, just a lot of

thread
cutting for me to do.... Anybody help, I have run out of ideas...

Sorry, I'm based in the UK and tried all local suppliers and google
but no
joy yet, I am rebuilding a very big old safe and I had to drill out
all the original bolts, thanks for your input.

Can you find hex heads?

Perhaps you could turn the heads to match the countersink angle is and
drill two holes in the head for a pin spanner. The pin spanner wrench
could be bent from welding rod.

I'd drill the holes first, by eye in a drill press to speed the job.