Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Hi, I need to find countersunk 9/16 UNC bolts

On Wednesday, July 3, 2013 5:16:36 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 3 Jul 2013 15:47:31 -0400, "Phil Kangas"

wrote:

"rangerssuck" wrote in

message

On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 3:58:50 PM UTC-4,

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 14:18:13 -0400, Spehro

Pefhany

wrote:

On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 16:18:02 +0000, Safeman

I need to source 90 of 9/16 UNC flush headed

countersunk bolts/screws

overall length 2" and 10 of the same but

overall length 2.5"

It doesn't matter what type of drive they

have and preferrably threaded

the whole way, I could live with 1/2"

unthreaded shank.

Any more than that I guess would be

acceptable, just a lot of thread

cutting for me to do....

Anybody help, I have run out of ideas...

Neither Holo-Krome nor Unbrako lists 9/16"

flat head socket. You may

be out of luck as far as a standard product

goes.

http://www.barnhillbolt.com/page/spe...AP_SC REW.pdf

Google is your friend.

Now, Mr. genius, show us where they sell 9/16

flat head socket cap screws. If this is the

kind of service you give to your customers, it's

no wonder you're always broke.

From the link above:

9/16

.562

12

18

.3125

1.063

.993

.288

.5625

.5560

.220

RangerSucker is still around? Odd..Ive not seen any of his drivel for

months and months.

He must have been in rehab again and just released. Damned shame they

didnt fix his defects.

My..but Ill bet he feels stupid at this moment doesnt he? I hope

so..because he certainly IS stupid as his post(s) show.

Thank you Phil, for pointing out his reading comprehension issues and

his stupidity.

Gunner

--

""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small

children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of

repeating some stupid, meaningless phrase a billion times" Arms for

hostages, arms for hostages, arms for hostages, it's just about sex, just

about sex, just about sex, dumb,dumb, money in politics,money in

politics, Enron, Enron, Enron. Nothing repeated with mind-numbing

frequency in all major news outlets will not be believed by some members

of the populace. It is the permanence of evil; you can't stop it." (Ann

Coulter)

Did you actually go to their web site and find an actual 9/16 part in any length? Didn't think so.

When your customers point out the fact that you've done inadequate research, do you call them mentally ill?

No wonder they're all going out of business.