Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Fender good - Gibson, poor ...

Arfa Daily wrote:

If they were reputable to start with, the input wiring diagram would be
marked inside the chassis, along side the typical warnings.

There's very few items come with any kind of schematic these days ...

Arfa

True. The last things may be appliances sometimes have those cryptic
appliance schematics. I have a china prison industries mini fridge that
has a wiring diagram on it the rear. I'm not sure why, as nobody would
ever service such a thing anyways. Even better is there's only one loop of
wire in the damn thing anyways- power cord to thermostat to compressor.
There's no light or defrost time/heater or evaporator fan to even make it
interesting.