Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Cross-Slide Cross-Slide is offline

Default Extreme precision in figuring out experience

On Wednesday, July 3, 2013 2:35:51 PM UTC-5, Phil Kangas wrote:
"Ignoramus8303"

wrote in

message

On 2013-07-02, Ed Huntress

wrote:

On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 18:31:10 -0500,

Ignoramus8303

wrote:

I just received a resume.

``As a candidate for the position I have a

Mechanical Engineering

degree and about 2.54 years experience doing

technical writing and

3.79 years experience doing some engineering

and CAD.''

He works to three significant figures. He's an

engineering

traditionalist. Hire him. g

I am much less precise, approximately 25 years

of C and approximately

18 years of perl.

But yes, I kind of liked that precision too, I

will see him tomorrow.

Mech Eng? Then ask him if he believes in

centrifugal force.

If he does, he flunked out .....

After the question about centrifugal force, ask if is willing to support the d'arsonval movement.