Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hi, I need to find countersunk 9/16 UNC bolts

On Wed, 3 Jul 2013 15:47:31 -0400, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

"rangerssuck" wrote in
message
On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 3:58:50 PM UTC-4,
Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 14:18:13 -0400, Spehro
Pefhany

wrote:

On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 16:18:02 +0000, Safeman

I need to source 90 of 9/16 UNC flush headed
countersunk bolts/screws

overall length 2" and 10 of the same but
overall length 2.5"

It doesn't matter what type of drive they
have and preferrably threaded

the whole way, I could live with 1/2"
unthreaded shank.

Any more than that I guess would be
acceptable, just a lot of thread

cutting for me to do....

Anybody help, I have run out of ideas...

Neither Holo-Krome nor Unbrako lists 9/16"
flat head socket. You may

be out of luck as far as a standard product
goes.

http://www.barnhillbolt.com/page/spe...AP_SC REW.pdf

Google is your friend.

Now, Mr. genius, show us where they sell 9/16
flat head socket cap screws. If this is the
kind of service you give to your customers, it's
no wonder you're always broke.

From the link above:
9/16
.562
12
18
.3125
1.063
.993
.288
.5625
.5560
.220

RangerSucker is still around? Odd..Ive not seen any of his drivel for
months and months.

He must have been in rehab again and just released. Damned shame they
didnt fix his defects.

My..but Ill bet he feels stupid at this moment doesnt he? I hope
so..because he certainly IS stupid as his post(s) show.

Thank you Phil, for pointing out his reading comprehension issues and
his stupidity.

Gunner

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of