Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Extreme precision in figuring out experience

On Wed, 3 Jul 2013 12:50:36 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 03 Jul 2013 09:40:43 -0500, Ignoramus8772
wrote:

I agree with you. He stopped by today and I thought that he was
outright crazed. He could not stop dancing while interviewing.

Dancing during an interview is a very bad sign. d8-)
Ed Huntress

Can he sing?

If you're a fan of Kurt Vonnegut, he wrote a story many years ago that
relates to this. In Vonnegut's own words:

“As for the story itself, it was entitled "The Dancing Fool." Like so
many Trout stories, it was about a tragic failure to communicate. Here
was the plot: A flying saucer creature named Zog arrived on Earth to
explain how wars could be prevented and how cancer could be cured. He
brought the information from Margo, a planet where the natives
conversed by means of farts and tap dancing. Zog landed at night in
Connecticut. He had no sooner touched down than he saw a house on
fire. He rushed into the house, farting and tap dancing, warning the
people about the terrible danger they were in. The head of the house
brained Zog with a golfclub.”

--
Ed Huntress