Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default O/T: GUN CONFISCATION IN CANADA! (fixed broken link)

On 7/3/2013 11:05 AM, PHT wrote:

Funny, I didn't think breaking the door in was such a good idea. I also
don't think removing the firearms was good either, these people went in
and treated this like a warranted search..

We must start protecting our rights. The useless goverments have used
fear to gain more power.

That's what we need to fear.

Agree with you there. Look at the fear government promoted at the
US airports. There is people that believe the airplane they are
getting on would blow up every time if wasn't for the so called airport
security.

Paul T.

Look at this way, if the government employed security people doing a
half ass job were not doing this they would be somewhere else doing a
half ass job or be at home collecting unemployment. This is how the
government makes unemployment numbers look lower than they are.