Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default Close coupled back to the wall toilet

On Wednesday, July 3, 2013 12:27:11 PM UTC+1, mark wrote:
"Jim K" wrote in message

On Wednesday, July 3, 2013 11:10:12 AM UTC+1, mark wrote:

"Jim K" wrote in message

google "well nuts" for another way out of the conundrum

Jim K

That's handy to know about.

Found this demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1zpmSBmcrg

great soundtrack!!, thought there might be some fagsmoke drifting across

from an ashtray to complete the scene.. ;)

Jim K

That's the seat sorted.

What about the water supply, how does that get to the cistern? Perhaps they

are back fed and the pipe goes up inside the wall which could be a bit

tricky for me as my existing toilet has the water coming up through the

floor and it's a brick wall.

mark

erm... move the pipe so it can run hidden inside the base?
or hack out into the brickwork to make room behind? or ?

Consider how/where you would isolate for servicing the cistern/flush valve etc....

Jim K